Mr. SR Prabkaran
Assistant Professor , School of Law, Governance and Citizenship
- PhD (ongoing) Migration of Constitutional ideas, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- Master’s programme in Constitutional Law and Human Rights.
- Course covers the Human Rights Law, Media Law and Election Law under Choice Based Credit System.
- Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Chennai
- Bachelors in Law the Course include all the core legal subjects with focus on Criminal law, property and common law.
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Master of Commerce covers all labour legislations in India, Contract Law, Company Law, and Tax Law.
- Jawahar Arts and Science College, Neyveli (Tamil Nadu)
- Bachelors in Commerce
- July 2010-May 2011 and July 2013 –January 2015
- Practiced in the High Court of Madras, Liaison with clients; assisted in daily activities for Labour and Service litigation
My Zone / Area of Expertise
I am interested in comparative constitutionalism, Currently interested in issues such as 'law making and law enforcing'.
- Recipient of U G C National Eligibility Test(NET) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
- Gold Medal – M.L (Constitutional Law and Human Rights)
- ’ The Migration Of Constitutional Ideas – A New Metaphor In Comparative Constitutional Law: A Critical Study’, in Journal of Research, Extension and Development, Vol. 5, No. 6, February 2017 (ISSN: 2319-1899)
- ‘Role of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women in Promoting Gender Equality’, in International Journal of Law and Social Sciences, Vol. II, Issue.7, August 2016 (ISSN : 2394-4277)
- ‘Protective Discrimination In India: An Overview’, in International Journal for Research and Development, Vol. 4, No. 3, Sep.-Oct. 2016, (ISSN: 2321-3434)
- ‘Reservation in Higher Judiciary A Level Playing Field for Underrepresented Communities’, International Journal For Legal Developments And Allied Issues , Vol. 2, Issue. 1 (ISSN: 2454-1273)