Dr. Anushka Singh
Assistant Professor , School of Law, Governance and Citizenship
- Graduation in Political Science (Hon) from Miranda House, University of Delhi (2006-9)
- Masters in Political Science from Lady Sri Ram, University of Delhi (2009-11)
- M.Phil from Department of Political Science, University of Delhi (2011-13)
- PhD from Department of Political Science, University of Delhi (2013-16)
- Assistant Professor at the Department of Political Science, Gargi College, University of Delhi from 10th June 2015 to 22nd August 2017
- Assistant Professor (Ad hoc) at the Department of Political Science, University of Delhi from July to November 2013
- Guest Lecturer at Lady Sri Ram College, University of Delhi from February to April 2013
- Guest Lecturer at Lady Sri Ram College, University of Delhi from September to November 2012.
- PhD Visiting fellowship for doctoral research at Tagore Centre for Global thought, King’s College, University of London, England from April to June 2014
- Indian Council for Social Science Research Doctoral fellowship 2015
- ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship 2014 (did not avail)
Sedition in Liberal Democracies, 2018, Oxford University Press, Delhi.
- ‘Criminalising Dissent, Consequences of UAPA’, 2012, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. xlviI no 38, pp. 14-18, available at http://www.epw.in/journal/2012/38/commentary/criminalising-dissent.html
- ‘RajyakaSurkshaVimarshBanamLoktantrik, Adhikar: AdaltiPhaislekeAaine Mein Rajdroh Kanoon', 2013, Pratiman: SamaySamajSanskriti CSDS, VaniPrakashan, Delhi, July-December, Volume I, Issue 2.pp. 707-724. ISSN Number 2320-8201
- ‘Bharat me AtankVirodhiKanoon 1,’ 2013, SamajVigyanVishvakosh,RajkamalPrakashan, , New Delhi, pp. 1091-1092, ISBN : 978-81-267-2587-8
- ‘Bharat me AtankVirodhiKanoon 2’ 2013, SamajVigyanVishvakosh,RajkamalPrakashan, , New Delhi, pp. 1093- 1095, ISBN: 978-81-267-2587-8.
- Book Review of Lokaneeta Jinee. Transnational Torture, Law, Violence and State Power in the United States and India, Orient Blackswan, 2012, Social Change, Vol. 42 No. 4, pp. 565-570. ISBN 978-81-321-0455-1
- Book review of Oliver Mendelson, Law and Social Transformation in India, 2014, Studies in Indian Politics, Sage, 2(2) 1–3, ISSN 2321-0230